Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MAke up

So I am mainly influenced these days by Osho and Alexandro Jodorwsky. I find them complementary! Jodorwsky explains that by changing our habits, we let go of ourselves, our egos bit by bit.

I am exploring this, and at the moment I am not wearing any make-up for, I dont know, I guess the amout of time it will take me to be comfortable with myself withou make-up. I do not wear a lot of make-up - eyeliner, concealer, blush and mascara- but I am hooked. It definitely enhances beauty, and I feel quite naked without it. I have come to a point, where I do not like what I look like as much without make up.

Now, instead of it, I start my morning with 10 sun salutations- end eventually do 1 hr of active meditation.

I also have stopped smoking cigarettes for a month now, and pot for a few days only, but I am not touching it again.

Best and most difficult of all, I have not drank one cup of COFFEE in 3 days, since I started my active meditation. I am not saying I never want to drink coffee again ( I have stopped in the past for a period of 2 months), I simply want to get rid of dependencies. I do not want to wake up and the first thaught in my head is "COFFEE!!!"

I feel a little lost without my habits, but yet my inside is very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment