Monday, December 14, 2009

Here I am

I have recently healed my moon of welcoming. The moon of welcming is the first moon int he Medecine wheel, and it basically represents the first year you are born. There is 12 Moons, and we repeat those 12 years over and over in our life, it is our pattern. So hese first 12 years are were we get wounded in one or another Moon.

This moon was broken for me, as my mother had me quite young (18) and the main reason for it was to get away from an abusive father, to throw herself inevitably in another abusive relationship. as she was never shown love or how to love, she applied what she knew to me.

My mother called me on my birthday at 15:15, which is the exact time of my birth. When I hung up with her I had tears in my eyes not even knowing why. I thaught about it for a moment, and then realized that her phone call was the best present she ever couldve given me!!! Its almost like she went back to that first year of mine, and switched around, by acknowledging my birth, and doing it with the most welcoming intention ever (conscious or not).

It put a smile in my heart. I can let go now of that feeling of being a "mistake".

No comments:

Post a Comment